Columbia OpportunityResource (COR) is hosting its quarterly Table for Six Networking Event (TF6) on October 5, 2011 at the Saluda RiverClub in Lexington, S.C. Table for Six (TF6) is a unique networking experience that connects seasoned executives with up and coming leaders in the community.
Starting at 5:30 p.m., young professionals will get to have dinner with some of the most prominent executives from the Greater Columbia area. The intimate setting will allow participants to build relationships, network and have quality conversations.
Table for Six (TF6) is a key part of COR's efforts to attract and retain top Midlands talent by providing opportunities for young professionals to gain leadership exposure and experience.
Executives participating include:
- Andy White, partner with Lifestone Communities, LLC, developer of Saluda River Club
- Dr. Darrel Staat, president, S.C. Technical College System
- Barbara Blau, president, DP Professionals
- Ann Marie Stieritz, director of business solutions for Innovista at the University of South Carolina
- Jim Reynolds, CEO, Total Comfort Solutions
- Judy Davis, Executive Vice President and Chief Legal Officer for BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina
- Martha Scott Smith - Director of Public Affairs/Foundations, AT&T SE
- Nate Barber – SVP/CRA Officer, SCBT
JoAnn Turnquist, president & CEO of the CentralCarolina Community Foundation, was a table executive at COR’s last Tf6 event.
“The conversations were lively, the food was excellent and the networking opportunities were priceless! I look forward to attending future dinners,” said Turnquist.
The only cost to participate in TF6 is the price of the meal, which is $20 for COR members and $27 for non members. Seating is limited, so register early. Click here to register.
About COR Columbia Opportunity Resource (COR) is a dynamic volunteer driven community development organization focused on engaging and connecting a new generation of Columbians to make our community a better place to live, learn and play. COR is an all-stakeholder organization (ASO), reliant on a new generation of leaders, the wisdom of current leaders, partnership organizations and area municipalities to effectively serve and impact the community. For more information or to join COR, visit www.ourcor.org or contact Katherine Swartz at 803.733.1123.